Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:45:30 -0500
From:
Dana Goessl <[log in to unmask]>
I usually don't post,but I do try and read up on the posts to gain
information and to enjoy the humor from our ferrets.  But with the kits
dieing needlessly I had to post.

When I think of all the sick and dieing ferrets that I have fed and gave
meds to and fought to save,the act of not doing anything is sickening.

I also breed show rabbits.  And there are times when a new mom or for
some reason a good mom decides not to feed a kit or all of them.  It is
extremely hard to feed and raise a litter, but it is possible.  It takes
time and alot of energy on our parts to feed, encourage to poop and pee,
clean, love, cuddle.  But we do it.  And I also have a full time job.  I
would have found a litter of ferrets to hand raise a joy to do.  There is
something about newborn animals that just melts into your hearts.  Or at
least in some of our hearts.  I am not to sure about this other persons
heart.

So for any of those who finds themselves in the position to raise a
newborn or a kit that was sold to soon and needs nurturing, do it, for
it is so worth the cost of doing.  And think of the joy you will recieve
in doing.

Happy New Year to all.