Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:26:54 -0400
From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Buster, a little sweet ferret from "Ferret Corner Shelter" run by Joanne
Ruffner, is going to be having adrenal surgery this Thursday.  Please say
a little prayer for him, that he makes it okay.  I have taken a special
liking to him, especially after the huge loss of Mylo, my best little
buddy ferret in the world.

I read about Buster and his story on the FML when I was going through so
much pain from losing Mylo.  What attracted me to him, was that he did
something special that Mylo did, which I believe is a sign of a very
special ferret !  They try to drag you by your thumb or finger, gently,
into their hidey hole!  After reading the post about him doing that,
from that day forward, I have been in touch with Joanne about Buster.  I
have also sent a small donation towards surgery and my sister made some
beautiful beds for him!  2 she donated to him and 2 I bought for him.  I
hope someone with a lot of love in their hearts will think about adopting
him I have a feeling he will make one heck of a BUDDY for someone out
there just waiting for that special ferret to love and care for.  I live
way to far away and he could not handle the traveling.

PLEASE say a prayer that he makes it through okay and all will be alright
with him and that hopefully, he will find a loving home where he too will
live out his life spoiled rotten !