Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:58:54 -0400
From:
Chris was a friend to so many people around the world.  Our loss of his
warmth, love and humor will be greatly missed.

His love of ferrets and his inquisitve mind spurred Chris to start the
Ferret Health List which has become such an important part of continuing
to learn about these little guys.  There's no doubt Chris helped save
many of our fuzzies lives by providing this service.  It's thanks to him
that some of our wonderful *ferret knowledgeable* vets contribute their
time to answer questions for us.

I sometimes smile when I think back to the day Chris adopted his first
ferret from me and how little he really knew about ferrets.  But did he
ever learn fast and never stopped learning.  He saw a need for a ferret
medical list and within just a few months, the list grew unbeliveably.
He was very proud of that.  I hope he'll be remembered for that along
with his genuine love of animals, people, quick wit and funny twisting
of words.

I miss you dear friend.  Rest well.
Love,
Jackie