Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:31:49 -0700
From:
>I read about the auction for SUMS (Something Up My Sleeve) Rescue.  I
>have those CDs of ferret clipart they are auctioning.  There are over 125
>ferret art on each one and I love them.  It is a great prize for a really
>great rescue that really has a lot of vet bills.

I'm a little behind on some FML's.  Cairann thank you for informing
everyone of how wonderful this CD of clip art is!!!!  The artist btw is
Deva Kolb.  Many of you already know how very talented she is not to
mention an absolute love of a human being.  There will be 3 more CD's
available on Ebay with an auction running right now.  I have an
outstanding vet bill and a new adrenal with our Tucker boy.  Tucker was
brought in after he'd let himself out of his cage and was found in a
garage cornered by large dogs and had a bite from one also.  He was skin
and bones and had major hair loss when he came in.  He has grown into
a big healthy sable boy, my nephew calls him "Tucker fat butt" and he
really is.  He's next on the list for surgery and the auction sales are
all going to him.

Taz: "I'm a yankee doodle fuzzy. I'm a yankee doodle fuuuuuuuuuuuzzz.!"

Jasper: "Taz!  What have I told you about singing on da puter.  None of
da hoomans can hear you!"

Taz: " I know.  I iz just so happy I felt like singin.  Don't ya know how
much da magnet sales is helpin out all of us kids at da rescue?"

Jasper: "All of da magnet sales is not goin to help us out one bit
when all of da rest of us is in therapy for listening to you sing!!!
Moooooooommmmm make him stop!!!"

Taz:"Yankee Fuzzy went to town to eat some macaroni....."

Jasper: "Eeeeeeeegads."

Thanks to everyone who is purchasing the magnets.  The patriotic set is
still available either on Ebay or by emailing me privately.  I accept
PayPal and ship within a day that payment is received.  I'm selling them
for only $5.50 and that includes postage.  These are big magnets folks.
A set of 2, 2x3 inches!!!  The summer set will be coming out as soon as I
get this cursed cast off my leg...kitties are enjoying their new scratch
post.

Thanks!!

Kim and da kids at S.U.M.S