Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:14:26 -0700
From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Have been to the Kenosha Animal Hospital today to see Bandit, he is being
kept for another night, but is moving fluids through his system, so
kidneys are functioning.  My boy looks pretty darn tired, and i am pretty
down hearted, that it could have gotten this far, I have to learn that
just because someone has an DVM, behind their name, doesn't mean they are
an animal god.  And that is why i have a mouth, since i am learning to not
put so much into it, i need to let some of what i know out?  I have been
a pretty quiet person for at least the first 30 + years of my life, now
it is time for me to turn around, i have learned a lot from many of you,
including my ferrets, my 6 little angels already @ the Rainbow Bridge, and
those of you with so much experience, to the little that i have come by.
I will lay down my own life for my babies, if i am called to, that is how
dedicated i am to them, i just don't have all the knowledge, and insight,
and think i have finally found a vet that is a GOOD ONE?  Sometimes money
helps too, but i have good credit, i just need to keep it that way.

Dr. Regners mother is having surgery today, but she took time from her
personal life, to stop by the hospital to check on Bandit, and intends
to make a few more stops today, to be sure he is okay.  Signs of a good
doctor to me.  She has enough of her own personal concerns, and yet makes
time in her life, on her day off, to look in on those under her watchful
eye.

I myself am going back to the hospital before i leave for work, to see
him again.  I was told he is restless, but eating from one of the techs
hand, (i told her he is spoiled / likes finger food :-) ), he was resting
when we stopped, but i did manage to plant a motherly kiss upon he wee
tired head, and brought a prayer that was sent to me by someone, to put
upon his incubator.  AS you know Bandit is pretty special, but they all
are, each of them is an individual just like us humans, with all the
different personalities, just like us I cannot love one, more than the
other here, it is just my heart, but each of them holds a special place
that no other can occupy.  Bandit occupies most of my brain matter right
now, because he is the most critical in the home.

My prayers go out to all of you, and my thanks for the thoughts and
prayers you have held in your hearts for our family here, may you always
not be far from my own, now and in the time of your own need.  You have
on more than one occasion carried me through a crisis, and may you all
be blessed and rewarded for this.

respectfully
donna/Eppy/Bandit/ and the Christen Family