From:
Kelly Foran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:13:50 EDT
I was just wondering if anybody knows, I thought Sheppard& Greene came
out with a new food for senior ferrets called Maxilife or something like
that?  My 7yr old who is frequently ill has decided that she likes it and
I cannot find it.  I see that they have a formula out for seniors but it
is in a different bag?  I orinally got it after seeing an ad, but can't
find the add in any of my ferret mags?  I purchased it months ago and
they do not have it anymore.  I compared the protein of the adult with
the senior formula and they are the same?  If anyone can help I would
appreciate it.  Also I notice the Ferret Store does not carry Sheppard &
Greene?  I wonder why?

Thanks,
Kelly