From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:21:42 -0400
Well- Van or no van,  Ferrets keep on coming!

Shelter Mom and Dad spent their anniversary getting to Petco in KEENE, NH
to check out the kits.  We were able to enter the secluded room and are
happy to report ALL the KITS are doing well.  Still on medication, they
are frisky and bouncy.  They are divided up into two roomy holding pens.
Stools looked good and Mom was able to show the employees aging by dental
exam which verified the kits are now 7 weeks old ( 2 rows of canines-
milk teeth and adult canines) .

On SUnday- the folks got a call at 1 PM.  There are 2 more kids need
to come in - the police got them and placed them in a holding kennel.
Apparently folks went off and abandoned them 3 days ago.  They are skinny
and one had a huge tick on it.  Mom has told the kennel folks the police
took them to that they can take them to Dr George if need be before she
can travel up.  They is talking about setting up a relay for them too
with Aunt Judy at St Gregory's hospice- that must be somethin' real
special!  She takes Phoenix and Lucky and Henry and the other hospice
kids to Dr George lots of the time!  These 2 new kids are sposed to be
real skinny - though they not supposed to be more than 14 weeks old :(

How sad.  SO I guess the quarantine cage will have some new eyes in it
soon! :)  MOre teaching for me!!  YAHOO!

Mom got real sad though little Robin came back to the shelter -- seems
the lady didn't have a safe enough place for Robin to play and live in .
Both Mom and Robin were real sad..  Robin got a tummy ache and Mom held
her a lot - now she is back with Harry & Red and Curly is hanging around
them too- Mom promised Robin next time she will get a FOREVER home.

Well we is really hoping Ol Green the ROlling Machine gets his belly ache
fixed soon so we can all ride in him again..  Mom misses him too!

There is more ebay stuff on auction
you can check it out at:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1
&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=ferret+wise

and we hope things will stay calmed down for good now.  The electric guys
finished up on Friday afternoon- none too soon for MOM!

Stay tuned I will be telling you on the latest lesson I gave the kids--
now we are back to usual routines at Ferret Wise!

Your friend Jerimiah Ferretwise, mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org