From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:15:34 EDT
"Hummmmummmmummmm la la la lala... mmmmm lalallala...."

::The Ferret Oracle sits on a stone ledge in the back woods of TN,
  swinging her feet back and forth in her robes, and flipping a shiny
  coin up and down in her hand::

"Hmmm hmmm lalla.... :::flip flip::: ..  Hmmm loalaaaaa ::::flip::::

Oh hi there puppets!  Look what I have!  PSYCH!  You can't have it.  Just
me.  Only I can have this treasure.  Look how shiny... it's gold I"m
certain.  And it has this fantastic image of a ferret on it.  I"m sure
these were made just for me.  Yup.  Oracle money.  That's what it is.
All mine.... What?!  What are YOU doing here??!!  Hhhrrrrrmph!"

::A Wolfy woman snares the Oracle with a net, grabs the coin, and slams
her back into the closet from wence she came::

"This is NOT yours, it's mine.  It was a gift from a friend!  It is NOT
gold, you don't got telling my friends it's real gold.  It's made out of
things like our gold dollar coins are to make it shiny like that, you
imp!  It is NOT oracle money.  No.  It's a Maltese penny for your
information.  You can get them from Diane at [log in to unmask]
(In my best English accent)  As the great, great Monty Python said in
the movie "Life of Brian", 'she is not the mesiah, she is not the mesiah,
no!  She is a very, very naughty girl!'

::A little taupe colored girl comes dashing out of no where, leaps up and
snags the coin out of Woflys' hand::

"DIPPY!  Where are you going with that.... that's not your treasure, it's
mine.  It is not Oracle money, it is not ferret money... it is a penny
from Malta!!!!!"

::Wolfy runs off into the sunset while her Dippy bounces and dances and
dashes side to side away in the distance far from her::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: