From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:22:50 -0700
Hey there,
I have not been quiet by choice...i wrote to the FML twice since this
whole search warrant thing went down but ended up having to say too much.
For everyones protection i had them pulled (Thanks Big!)

I hope to soon be able to post them....

I just need to clarify a few things at this point.....

Keep in mind it WAS Troy Lynn,myself,Kris Neal (Prosecutor) and Sue Rodden
(animal control) who kept in contact the entire time.I KNOW the facts.I
read on one list, it was read on the FML 3 days prior and that's why Jen
was able to move the ferrets.You are SOOOO WRONG.Sue Rodden had been in
contact with Jen almost 2 weeks before.Had she given the 4 hour call
THEN....and posted an officer at the door...she would be in custody.
The animal control made some GRAVE mistakes.

At the original trial they were to call TLE before they brought charges..
they would of had proof of an excess of $8,000.00 worth of Vet bills,
pics,testimony ...etc..

TroyLynn and others had planned on flying in....they did NOT contact her
until it was OVER!

BIG mistake!!!!! Jen was NEVER even charged with animal cruelty.None of
these people knew ANYTHING about ferrets....

Gawd....buy the tape,she looked like a Saint.(i still have some,just
$18.00 & proceeds to the same 3 wonderful women)

They got her purely on code violations...big whoop!!  The Judge did the
best he could with what they presented...

That makes me sick.....

This time (animal control & the Prosecutor) did nothing in that 2 week
period they were in contact with Jen.... ...had we NOT lit that fire with
our calls,faxes and our mails, nothing would of happened ..we could keep
in quiet when we were getting somewhere..but the return calls stopped..we
felt we HAD to leak it...well gee whiz!!  It worked!!!!!!!.  Bless each &
every one of you who helped!!

I hope one day to tell you guys who care,the entire story....
I pray it HAS a Happy ending for many of us.....
Just "hold tight"
We are working on this as i write....
Hopefully Great news will be sent out tomorrow!!

PLEASE buy tickets for TroyLynn to have a computer!!!!! She does SOOOOO
much,and goes without....
Such a WONDERFUL SWEET woman~~
they do NOT come any finer!!

With Love!
Tara & Co.

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets