From:
Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 22:07:44 -0700
THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who sent cards and notes - it is
much appreciated.  Fortunately, Kim's post proved to be exactly what was
needed to start Giselle on a turn for the better.

Thursday night and Friday morning, I was convinced that she was dying and
that the best thing I could do for her was to give her a painless death.
She couldn't walk, she was having a tough time breathing, and she just
seemed to be pretty miserable.  So I told her about the Rainbow Bridge,
and her sisters waiting for her, and that she would be better there.

Saturday morning, she confounds us all by deciding to start getting
better.  She was much more alert and active, and I decided with the
vet's help to try another medication to see if that would help her.

So please keep her in your prayers, she is not out of the woods yet, but
maybe she'll live to dance for a few more years.

Sara and Giselle (Ugh!  THREE medicines!)