Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:15:18 EDT
Most people are very kind, sensitive and supportive to those of use who
have lost a loved one.  That pain is increased when that passing has been
a tragic one, as in the case of Kim Fox.

To call and say extremely cruel and malicious things to someone in
mourning is so beyond my comprehension.  If you can't say something nice,
why say anything at all.  It is my belief that what you do to others, you
really do to yourself.  You are setting the experience that you, yourself
will have to face one day.

If you can't console and support your brother or sister in their hour of
need, then perhaps you should move somewhere where there are no people
because you don't deserve friends until you can respect them.

Flaming people just does not accomplish anything constructive.  We all
really need each other, especially ferret people who have to go through
painful losses more frequently than most people.  Deva