Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:31:11 -0400
Heyyyyy  Lil Miss Southern Dippy Girl...

It's Da Handsome Boy Trailblazer here.......have I got a weekend for you!

Think of coloured lights on the water, walking with our tails entwined
down a secret trail I've found, sipping ferretone under the stars in the
park....sigh.

Niagara Falls in September!  Can't get more romantic den dat!

Da Hoomans are going to be talking about all da good tings they can do
for us and we can be snugglin in a hammy!

Waddya say Dippy.  Can ya come to da Forum in da Falls in September????

wooooooeeeeeee,

Toby
Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep.