From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:22:14 EDT
Well this week another 10 ferret arrived at the shelter.  One lucky ferret
that came in from San Diego a few weeks ago found a wonderful home on
Sunday.

Most of the new guys look good but one needs a dental, which he is getting
this week.  We also had a little girl come in from 29 Palms , California.
she is a beautiful sable with a great personality!  She is only 6 or 7
months old.  But she has one big problem, she is in full blown heat.  she
was bleeding pretty heavy when she got here and today she is at the vet's
getting spayed.  I named her Flower, she is not descented so you can guess
how she smells!  How can you help her, well there are 2 auctions on e bay,
2 beautiful hand etched coffee mugs, by my friend Julie who does all that
talented stuff.  If you are interested on bidding here are the links!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2035489066
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2035489328

Thanks to all of you who bid on our last items, and thanks for sending
a few extra bucks to help out.  The ferrets and I really appriciate all
your help.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter