Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:29:31 -0700
Hi all

I am sorry for da lateness of some of these but this time it waz not my
hooman fault.  A terrible storm ribbed through their area and did a lot
of damage there.  Phone lines downfor two days, power out for two days in
some areas, trees down, exterior damage to some homes, etc.  While running
around outside to remedy some of da damage they caught a cold which kept
them in bed most of yesterday.  This haz not been a good month for them.
I bet they are glad to see da last of June.

A little guy named Harley came in.  He waz met first by Ewok and Bear
Ferretwise.  As a mascot they got to be there first.  Then along came a
bunch of others.  I will not name all of them as there waz a lot.  Some
were happy then others to see him.  Da majority greeted him very warmly.
They all wanted da news from home and da gossip.  He sure is a talker
though.  They talked for a long time about everything.  After a very long
talk they headed off to da Fruit Bar to get a snack or two then it waz
time to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
out in da Fields playing a large game of chase.  He seemed real happy to
be able to run and play and hiz aches and pains were gone.  He even had
two good eyes.  I do not know actually who won this game as it seemed
very complicated to an outsider and I couldn't follow what waz going on
as maore and more ferrets seemed to know him and joined in.  He said to
tell hiz mommy not to be sad and to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs
her way.

A little girl named Custard came in later.  I showed her around and she
seen all da sights and attractions.  She seemed impressed by da Fruit Bar
and ate a lot out of there.  Then she said she wanted to try out her new
wings so I assigned her an instructor to get started.  She waz soon
soaring away like a pro and soon had all da aeobatic stuff down pat.  Da
trouble came when she tried to get down and came in for a landing.  She
didn't do real good at dat and I think she will need some more instruction
there.  But I think her dignity waz injured more than her nose even though
it waz a little crooked for a while.  Lucky there is no permenat injuries
up here and everything heals good as new.  She did eventually get it sorta
right though and I think will be a pretty good flyer.  She said to send
lots of luv and kisses and cuddles to her daddy.

A little girl named Pixel came in later.  She waz met by Rick, Bailey
George, Hootie, and Beans.  Rick waz especially happy to see her and
greeted her with a big hug.  They all sat down to talk and catch up on all
da gossip and news from home.  They talked for some time about everything
and this and dat.  After dat it was time to head out and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later seen thenm over at da Gravy Gourmet where they
were lapping up a lot of gravy.  They wondered over to da Ferretone Flood
when it came in and were lapping away at dat.  One or two even tried da
surfing part although they were not to good at it but everyone cheered
them on anyway for da effort.  They did lap up a bunch of da stuff before
it waz over.  She said she felt a lot better and to tell her mommy she
missed her.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to her
mommy.

A little guy named Robbie came in.  He waz met by Amos and Myeshia.  They
talked and talked about all da stuff at home and got caught up on all da
gossip and news.  After they had talked for some time they headed out to
see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park
where they were running through da practice tubes and trying to get Robbie
into shape for da Tube Races.  They practiced and practiced and seemed to
be having a bunch of fun at it.  I think it will be a while before they
are a serious contenders as they seemed to be having more fun and not
practicing seriously.  They did run for a long time though.  Da other two
later entered da races in da pairs and with Robbie cheering them on did
real well at it.  I think with a little more practice they will be a trio
to be reckoned with.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs and cuddles to
hiz mommies.

A little guy named Mocha came in later.  I showed him around and made sure
he seen all da sights and attractions.  I told him what he needed waz to
go over to da Ferrevite Festival and make some new friends there.  So
later when it opened I took him over and introduced him to a few others.
They soon had him out on da floor dancing and seemed to be having a bal.
He lapped up a lot of ferretvite while he waz there too.  He danced with
almost everyone dat waz there and seemed to have a few good moves to teach
everyone.  They had to throw them out when da festival closed as they
wanted to party all night.  They headed over to da Hammock Haven as a
group to sleep it off and store up some energy for tommorrow.  I think he
will do alright here as he made a bunch of new friends to help him.  He
said to send lots of kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Jack-A-Bear came in later.  He waz greeted by OldGuy,
Pye, LWG, Charle, Sandi, Narmy and Sonny.  They were happy to see him
there.  I introduced everyone to everyone and made sure they knew each
other.  They headed off to da Babyfood Balconey where they had a fairly
large snack before heading out to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they were
planning out a new den for him.  When they got everything planned then
it waz time for da fun part and with each one taking a section they were
soon done and had quite a den dug.  Then it waz time to head over to da
Sock Steal Game and get some socks to make it comfy.  With all of them
woking at it, it didn't take very long to steal all he will need for a
long while and to transport them over to da den for safekeeping.  He said
to send lots of luv along with kisses and cuddles to hiz mommies and
daddy.

Well I am off to find Harley and give him a little instruction in da
operation of this puter.  He should not have a problem with it though as
it is probably pretty close to da one down there.  He said he wants to
write updates for some people.  Dat might be fun and he can watch
everything through da Reflecting Pool.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee