From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:11:28 EDT
>Ferrets ARE my life.  They literally gave me life.  And I'm so very
>blessed to be able to do what I do.
>
> hugs to all. tle
> Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.

I also agree.  In less than two weeks, I will be getting more of what I
call a life.  Twelve hour shifts are comming to my floor at the hospital.
That means three days a week.  Still having time to sleep, play with
boys, and do stuff on the three days, and OFF for four days a week!!  To
me, life is outside work.  Yes, work is part of life.  Espcially when it
comes to paying bills and medical care.  The way I look at the twelve
hour shifts, I've got more time to do stuff for shelters.  I got a lot
of easy ideas to help shelters and fuzzies at the ferret forum.  And
I'm gonna do it.  I wish I could help every fuzzy out there.  But,
realistically, if I can help a few, then it makes it all worth it.

Amy and the boys God Bless America