From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:01:19 -0700
Hello everyone-

I was wondering if anyone happened to know Florida's state law on owning
ferrets.  Also, if there are any city laws in Lakeland (FL).  I currently
live in Indiana, but will be moving next summer, and I want to make sure
it's ok to own fuzzies there, and if I need a license, etc..  The Ferret
Zone site's listings aren't working right now, so I couldn't check that,
and I really don't know where to check for those laws.  A veterinarian
around here told me of the ferrets' legal issues around here, so I have
no clue where to find this info.  Any ideas?  Feel free to email me.

Thnx again all!  >^.^<