From:
"Schilling, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:19:20 -0400
Hi all,
I have only been on this list since about december and I had always
wondered how Sabrina the bat biter had gotten her name.  I got the heebie
jeebies just thinking about my guys and a bat!!  I totally agree with
vaccinating your ferrets again rabies even if they NEVER go outside!!  I
used to not want to get the rabies vaccinations on any of my pets since
they were all indoors, including the cat.  Well you can bet you booty
that I was glad I had decided to do it considering my cat managed to
sneak outside and go on an adventure!!  We also have had the pleasure of
dealing with a bunch of critters that like to sneak into our home,
including a 3ft Ball Python that was curled up behind the fridge when we
lived in military housing.  Our neighbors had moved out in July and left
there snake and iguana free.  We didn't find this snake until OCTOBER!!
God only knows how lond in was in our place but we figure it was only for
about 3 days since the ferrets and cat were spazzing out!!  Dooks to all!

Tracy and the fuzzy 6 Bandit, slick, rusty, snowball, snickers, dusty
Marble the cat and the newest addition.......Red the puppy!