From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:25:22 -0400
The DOG?  The forty-five pound dog stashed the insoles underneath the
200 pound ancient yellow sleeper-sofa that my grandmother gave me?  She
turned into a mist and flowed into the inch high space beneath said
behemoth of a sofa in order to implicate her housemates, the weasels?
(The dog, not my grandmother.) I suppose that the three pets could have
issues of which I am unaware.

Or was it unsupervised rubber-loving inch-wide weasels.

You be the judge.

I think we are having a problem with the flow of intelligence within the
FLO pipeline.  I suspect a mole, or possibly a rat.  Some furry four
legged mammal with a high metabolism.

Alexandra in Massachusetts

Switch the Kit: "Can I climb out of this flame retardant suit yet?"
Sabrina the Bat-Biter: "Yes, and put the bulldozer key back where
     you found it. Now."