From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:45:30 -0600
I did reply directly to the person who had this question but then
realized that there may be others in Canada who might also be interested
in this information.  There are two distributors of Totally Ferret in
Canada that I'm aware of.

In Western Canada located in Cranbrook B.C.contact Alan @ Canadian Pet
Wholesale (250) 417-2700 or via email at [log in to unmask]
In Eastern Canada located in Ontario (not sure which area) contact Gary
Leise at (519) 656-3559.

If as Canadian ferret owners we want to ensure a consistant supply of
Totally Ferret in our country we need to make Pet Stores and Vet Offices
aware that we wantt them to stock the product.  Talk to your local stores
and vets, tell them you want Totally Ferret and then tell them that you
just happen to know where they can order it.  TF is a fairly expensive
food in Canada (darn exchange rates) so your best bet in convincing
stores to carry it is to approach the larger pet store chains or vets
that have a good size ferret clientele.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President