From:
Bill Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:23:39 -0400
I got a call this morning from a woman named Kimberly who lives in
Worcester, MA and has a friend (Brian) in Maynard who had a girl friend
in Maynard who left him with 10 ferrets, among other pets.

She doesn't know much about ferrets except that a couple of these were
Blonde in color and seemed happy licking her fingers.  She will try and
get me some more information, but thinks that they are very healthy and
up to date on their shots.

I gave her the name of several shelters and told her that perhaps we
could find help, but that it would take a while for our always
overflowing shelter system to absorb that many.

If anyone feels that they may have room for even one, let me know the
details and I'll put you in touch with her.

Thanks,
Bill Williamson