From:
Genia And Mike Bordes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:54:57 EDT
hi i was reading your letters about petco i have recently went there
(the petco on middle country rd in seldon centereach arean new york long
island) after buying my new ferret from country critters (very nice
place) when i went there i found about 8 baby ferrets in a glass cage
that where to young to be away from there mom i also found a lot of shit
in there cage so i went there every day for 3 days to see if the cages
where cleaned but they never where when i found an employe there that
said he took care of them he told me he had cleaned the cages that
morning wich was a lie they have been sitting in there sh*t and im very
upset .  they also told me how that if they dont sell the little babys
soon they will be shiped back to breaders and we all know what this
means ........ this has to be put to a stop