From:
Terri Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:16:15 -0400
I brush my ferrets teeth with a small toothbrush and paste designed for
cats.  It's not hard at all and they like the taste of it.  I just scruff
them and brush away - it's really funny when you put them down because
they make awful faces and contort their lips every which way trying to
lick the paste off the outside of their teeth.  The paste is an enzymatic
paste so you don't have to rub hard.  I personally didn't like using the
gauze - I got a nice puncture wound on my index finger when I tried that!

Linoleum is fine for lining cage floors.  So is clear plastic carpet
runner, which I think is easier to clean.

Terri