From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:12:32 -0400
anybody try cooking the chicken in a pressure cooker?  I recall my mother
cooking chicken in the pressure cooker for about 15 minutes and the meat
falls off the bone.  Brandsmall has Presto cookers for pretty reasonable
prices.  I got my new one from there.  I could not get parts for my old
one (pre W.W.II)

Instead of Linoleum, I use tiles.  They are heavier, can be cut to fit
and don't curl up at the edges.  I just lay them down on the cage floor.
If one gets too dirty, I just replace it.  I clean them with the
universal solvent (water) about once a week.  I tried Linoleum and found
the tiles work much better.

Nan and SuperSnooper