From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:03:09 -0700
Hello Ferret Lovers and Breeders,

I think that we are now ready to add a bubbly ball of joy (or maybe even
two) to our family after a sad passing of two wonderful ferrets, Princess
Mocha and Chocolate Sin aka ChocoBear (Anyone have Amy Flemming's email
address so I can let her know?).

Currently, we have two carpet sharks running around in our large apartment
in Chicago.  By the way, thank god for HARDWOOD floors, now they can be
freeroam most of the time.

Yes, we are going to the shelter on Wednesday to see if we can find that
perfect match for us.  But I do also want to consider the possiblity of
buying from a reputable breeder.

If there is any breeder or anyone know of one who breeds HUGE stocky
show-quality ferrets (perhaps those of the New Zealand, Australia, or
Swedish stock) please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Also, I want to know if there are any such a thing as those mythical HUGE
ferrets I have heard about, you know those that go 7 or 8 pounds?  My
Bullwinkle (aka Harley) is a stocky large male going up to 5 lbs with
English bloodlines.

FYI, I will also be going to the The Greatest Ferret Show on Oct 5th in
Wheaton, Illinois if there is any breeder that will not ship their kits
but can meet me at the show instead.

On a side note, Lisette spoke of a large young male that was nuetered late
that came in a group of 9... he sounded like he could be my dream ferret
(HUGE, beautiful, friendly, bubbly, outgoing with personlity, michevious).
Unfortunately (for me) he was just adopted when I called about him.  That
person must be very lucky to have him.  Also, Lisette, your Waldo is
absolutely irresistable in his photo on the website, darn I was hoping to
meet him this Wednesday.

Have a great day!

John and Kirk with Soda-Pop and Bullwinkle