From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:37:33 -0700
I gotta hurry, it's all ready 2:00 and the party starts at 3.

Hey little fuzzies, time to get back in the cage.  Ohhh!  Look at that!
They're playing chase me through the tunnel, so cute!  Maybe I have a few
minutes to play, Gotcha!  Opps you got away, you little stinker!  Here I
come after you!  Opps!  You got me!!

O.k, enough.  I gotta get ready.  Oh no, It can't be 2:30!

Come on everyone, back in!  Ohh, you still want to play?  O.k, you can
stay out for a little longer while Mama gets ready.

O.K, where are those shoes?  Those strappy ones with the little heels?  I
know I wore them just last month.  Hmmm, not there.  O.K maybe under the
bed, nope.

Ouch!  Hey you little monster!  That hurts!  I know you want to play, but
I gotta hurry.

O.K, change of plans.  I'll wear the other sandals instead.  Here's one.
The other should be up on the shelf.

Nope.  What the heck?  I know they were there.  Those fuzz-butts can't
get up here anymore.

Or can they?

Under the bed?  Nope.  Behind the dresser?  Yippee, success!

O.K, now nylons.  They should be right here in the top drawer.  Oh great,
none.  I know I had some last year, brand new.  I know you goof balls
can't get up here after I blocked it off.  Maybe I'll pass on the nylons.
I hate wearing nylons any way.

Owwww! Hey that's not fair, I'm trying to get ready! Stop that!

O.K back in the cage! I'm really gonna be late!

Where are the other 2 stinker doodles?  Under here?  Oh there's my
nylons!!!!!

What time is it? Oh SH*T!

God I hate putting on nylons!  All right PULL!  No, you can't help mommy!
Get down!

Crap!  A run.  Well, I won't wear them.  I hate 'em anyway.

Back in the cage with you!  Don't give me that depressed look!  And don't
try the "I'm so cute thing either!"

OK, I think I'm about ready.

Bye babies!  Oh you guys are so cute!  Look at that!

O.K one last kiss! Smooch! Awww, "are you giving Momma kisses?" What a
good girl!

O.K, enough! I REALLY gotta go! What time is it?

OH sh*t! I'm really gonna be late!!!!!!!

O.K keys.  Wow!  They are right where I left 'em!  I'm in luck.
Unbelievable!

O.k bye-bye little ones!  Such sad faces, maybe I should just stay home?
No, this is the 1st fourth of July in 5 years I have off.  I'm gonna go.
What if my babies get scared all alone with all of those firecrackers
going off?

Hmmm, what to do?

No, I'll go.

What time is it?  Oh crap!  I'm gonna be so late!  It's almost 5 o'clock,
where did all the time go?

O.K finally in the car.  God, I can't stop worrying about my little ones,
I hope they will be all right.  I feel so guilty.

Great I'm FINALLY here!  Where is everyone?

Happy 4th of July from Suzi and da ferts!