From:
Becki Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:46:28 +0000
Hello to all fellow fuzzbutt fanatics!  I'm new here (although I've
been "lurking" on the sidelines for two or three weeks - just getting a
feel for the site.)  I like what I've seen so far, and I'm really glad I
joined this list.  I'm currently a slave to four furkids - Minerva (sable
F), Sapphire (silver F), Pangeo (silver mitt, M), and Shrek (sable M).

Now that I'm officially introduced, I wanted to make a couple of
comments.  First, someone (I think the name was "Deb", but I won't swear
to it) posted some photos - with the caption "LOOK, LOOK, LOOK", or
something on that order.  I accidentally deleted the post, but I just
wanted to say that those were some of the best ferret pics I have ever
seen!  You truly captured the "essence" of the ferret, and you had me
laughing out loud with the images and the captions!!  Thank you.  It
was the best thing that happened to me all week.

The other thing I wanted to mention, is that I have been faithfully
following the saga of Spirit, and "it who shall not be named".  I was
rooting for him as hard as everybody else was, and found myself sobbing
uncontrollably when I read that he'd gone to The Rainbow Bridge.  Lisa, I
am SO sorry for your loss.  I sent a few dollars to Tara (who is my hero,
by the way - along with Troy Lynn, of course) for Spirit's vet bill, and
though it's not a lot, know that my most heartfelt prayers come with it.

Hugs,
Becki & the Furkids

PS - I may be 52 years old, but I still swing a mean BAT - just let me
know if you need back-up!!!!!!