From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 04:12:27 -0400
This is it Bill.  Please let this be it.  If anyone has anything negative
to respond about this they are more than welcome to copy/paste the email
address at the top of this post and they can rant and rave all they want
to me at my personal email.  I have always enjoyed reading the FML ever
since I learned about it.  But recently I find myself skipping over the
(s)he said/she said posts.  I don't care how one member distrusts or
dislikes another member.  I have never been one to make a judgement on
another person by what another says and I'm not about to start now.  I'm
so tired of FML's that are excessively long because they are filled with
cut/pastes of other peoples conversations and interactions that have no
relevance on the important things we're all working towards.  People
are bound to make mistakes or maybe do things in ways that we wouldn't
personally choose to do them.  If that happens then you need to voice
your complaint to that person through a personal letter and not through a
post.  Children tattle on ea chother, we're all adults here and should be
able to act with the proper decorum and weigh our actions responsible.
It is not doing anything but fanning the flames when you tell the whole
community that so and so does nothing good for the community.  (my
words/my analysis of the foul post slinging of recent)People in the
community shouldn't feel they have to take sides to win eachothers
private battles.  If we begin to wage small wars with eachother then we
will surely loose the fight for those that can not fight for themselves,
THE ONES THAT UNITED US ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE!  I'm starting to miss
things on the FML's because I don't read them with the enthusiasm that
I used to and I don't like that.  You will note that I have not named
names in this.  I do not believe in pointing fingers, but if your face
turns red from shame while reading this then you need to turn that finger
from the direction of another and point it at yourself and let that
shame/guilt make you a better person.  Because I'm sure you are.  BIG I
know it has probably inconvienances you the most having to receive all
these hateful emails to edit/sort through and post and I want you to know
that all of us who have chosen not to fight each other appreciate
everything you do and the fact that you don't HAVE to do the things you
do for us and you're doing a wonderful job at what you do.  You are owed
a great many appologies and even if you never recieve them I hope the
support and recognition you receive from the rest of us more than makes
up for it.

THE END
Melissa M ([log in to unmask])