Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:00:34 EDT
Hey and dooks to all!

I haven't written to the list in forever, but now I have a question
to ask.  I've been gone all week, and my two ferrets were at their
babysitter's, who also owns two ferrets.  When I picked my ferrets,
Cassie and Chloe, up today, their babysitter was inside getting all their
stuff together and I was outside with them on a leash.  Cassie was all
excited and her tail was all puffed up, and when I got back in the car,
her tail was still puffy.  Well anyway, I noticed the skin on her tail
was kind of brownish and the end was black.  There were little specks of
brown all the way down her tail, and then it got darker as it got close
to the end and the tip was black, and I mean BLACK.  I don't know the
exact color of Cassie, but she is kind of greyish white, and Chloe is a
sable.  So I looked to see if Chloe had the same thing, and I think she
does.  I can't really tell because she has such dark fur and she never
puffs her tail (I don't know why, but her tail is never puffy, even when
Cassie's is).  So anyway, do any of you know what this could be and how I
can take care of it?

Thanks,
Heidi