Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:38:37 -0400
Hello everyone...
I'm sorry I haven't written for such a long time but I have been having
several bad days lately.  Mommy tried to change my diet a little bit and
my tummy didn't like it at all.  Now she has changed it back to the first
"ferret soup" and I am happier again.  I am still having problems holding
my fluids so Mommy with the help of Aunt Neen learned how to Sub-Q me.
The water seems to still go right through me but at least I don't
dehydrate so much.  I went to the doctor yesterday to have a blood test.
WOW did that hurt!  The people there were very nice to Mommy and talked
to her while the doctor took my blood.  Mommy then sent the results to
Dr. Williams who told her that I may have insulinoma but he wants to do
another blood test to be sure.  Mommy called the Vet but they said I
didn't have enough blood right now to do the test.  They had a very hard
time getting the blood from me yesterday.  Mommy said she is going to
wait until I am stronger to get another test.

I am feeling better today though.  I am able to use my back legs somewhat
better than I had in the last several days.  (I have had about 100 baths
lately because I can't hold myself up to go potty.)I shocked Mommy
because I crawled out of my house today when she was getting ready to go
to work!  I don't go very far though because I am too weak to get there.
I can't wait for the day that I can get up and play with my brother,
Tolly and sister, Shanti again... it looks like such fun!  But for right
now they come to me and give me encouraging sniffs and licks.  Mommy
still holds me alot.  I even get to sleep with her sometimes in the big
bed.  I love those nights!

So many people are looking out for me and it feels good to be so loved.
Mommy said a lady gave me a web-site and we are going to send her
pictures of my first bath since I got home from "it who shall not be
named".  Mommy cries when she looks at them and so did Aunt Neen.
Hopefully they will be posted really soon so this doesn't happen to any
other fuzzy cousins.

Mommy and I will post another update soon.  She said I should tell you
that it is okay to cross post our mail to other lists if you want to!
Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Love, Licks, and Dooks,
Spirit