From:
Beth Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:50:43 -0700
I was wondering if there is a list/file/database somewhere that includes
all known complaints by ferretowners to PetCos?  I know that this would
be a major undertaking, but maybe if there was documentation somewhere,
it would help the fight to get ferrets (and other animals) out of PetCo.
If there is nothing of the sort, I would be willing to start one, but I'd
need LOTS of help from you guys.  Feel free to send any suggestions.

Will antibiotics work in 20 years?
End the misuse of Antibiotics:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/1425