From:
scruffyou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:49:49 -0400
Clear DayHey Hey All,

I have some special food available if anyone on list needs it.  My BigFun
had trouble with kidney/bladder stones.  They were calcium oxalate stones
which are caused by too much protein in his diet.  The food is Eukanuba
Vetrinary Diets, Nutritional Urinary Formula, Moderate ph/0 for cats.  I
have both the kibble and and the canned kind.

I recently lost my BigFun to cancer.  I would very much like to see this
food go to good use.  It is my way of doing one last thing for him.  The
food is free and I will cover all shipping charges.  Just contact me if
you have a little one that could use this food.  Shelters will get first
dibbs.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang, Jubilee, RinkyDink, Sassafrass, LunaMoon,
Blaze, Navidad and Bonkers

Missing: Frolic and BigFun, Sterling, Noble and Pepsi