From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 19:18:12 -0700
Hi everyone,
Just now as I was clipping Lola's nails, I noticed her vulva looks
slightly swollen (I use the on-the-back, ferretone-on-the-tummy method).
This set off warning bells in my head.  What I'd like to know is, are
there any causes besides adrenal for a swollen vulva?  She doesn't seem
to have any other problems, eating and pooping fine, normal energy level,
just this one thing.  Also, she's pretty young, around three.  It doesn't
look realy awful, just very slightly enlarged.  Another question: is this
something where I should rush her to the vet right away, or wait and see
if it gets better?  I'd really appreciate whatever help I can get here.
Thanks in advance.

Rachel and the monsters

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits