From:
Teagan Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:43:07 EDT
Hi All,
I am so excited.  I went to www.ferretsunited.org to check out the stamps
and ferret clipart.  Dang!  They have so much new stuff.  There is a
ferret chatline, we can actually meet and talk live.  There is an auction
site for ferret people and it is free.  They have free clipart, art and
craft lessons.  They even have a ferret crossword puzzle.  I have never
seen one of those before.  I like the continuing saga of Conan the Toe
Biter, what a cute name.  I am hoping one of my guys bites my toe so I
can name him that.  I even put Ferretone on my toes.  Didn't work.

I emailed them with some questions and they answered me back immediately
with a lot of suggestions, made me feel important.  I want to make stuff
to auction, its free and it will help with the vet bills, if I make extra
I can donate it to the SOS people that Ferrets United donates to.

Great job guys (gals)!  I will be checking out your site A LOT!

Teagan