From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:59:59 EDT
A couple months ago I posted about a little girl named Munchin.  We'll
she has had the barium the x-rays and everything.  Still can't figure out
why she can't eat kibble or certain foods.  But, she is on baby food she
has been on that for awhile.  She has gained weight.

The crazy thing is a couple days ago I put some chicken in there and she
ate some so I put some more infront of the bowl with the baby food.  Next
morning.  I found that piece inside the empty babyfood bowl.  I figured
she picked it up and it fell in the bowl.

Last night, we had lamb chops so I put some of that in there with the
bone.  This morning the bone is sticking up inside the empty babyfood
bowl..  Now I am thinking who is doing this.  We'll no one lives here my
my husband and I.  Ferrets isn't his thing.  I started thinking, and
trying to think what she is thinking.  This is what I came up with.  She
doesn't like a messy food area.  Two, she figures auntie has to get her
empty food bowl so she will take what she is finished away.

These guys never give me a dull moment.

Benita