From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:29:44 -0400
*Snort* -- *Giggle* --

Musn't.....*snort*.....laugh....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I almost peed myself.  If I had been looking at such a stern person,
telling me that the ferrets, or one in particular, had given her a run
for her money...er...socks, I would have laughed hysterically with her
husband.  Especially when she got to the part about Mini-Me knocking
things down on her.  I would have had to call my husband to pick me up
and take me home!  I wouldn't have been able to drive!

I'm sorry you lost a very good baby sitter, I know the value of a good
sitter, myself, but that is priceless!

Good luck -
Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com