From:
Dawna Kraus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:54:16 -0600
not long ago someone posted that their ferret had been diagnosed with
lymphoma and the vet was going to try asperginaise and pred.  would you
please email me and let me know how that treatment is going.

i am still missing slippery but hope each day that it will be the one he
comes home on - i am convinced someone in my neighborhood has him... keep
looking for your little lost girl, new poop in the carrier is a really
good sign, can you set up a trap door that will close when she goes in
there???

dawna