From:
Rebecca LovesAdam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:48:16 -0700
i sure hope i put in the right address to send this too....I am a new
subscriber everybody!  Hello I'm Rebecca.  Unfortunately my ferret, and
best friend, dakota just died.  WE will be getting a new two though.  I
am making a scrapbook in her memory and want to do it on the comp so it
will be neat....I was wondering if anybody could send me some clipart of
ferrets if they have any, or tell me where to get some, or recommend a
website.  Any of those would help tremendously!  Thanks guys!  Be seeing
you around. :)

rebecca (loves dakota!)

please if you have clipart send it too [log in to unmask]

=====
Jesus is cool.