From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:43:37 -0400
  To Jessica: The Great Creator will help Snowy to the Bridge.
  To: D. Christen, Jessica, Debbie Maberry, Jean McKim,
      Kathy Harper, & Kris & all others who have lost their
      fuzzies to the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest assured that the Great Creator loves our fuzzies as much, if not more
so, as we do.  The Great Creator, breathed life into all creatures.  In
reading the works known as the Holy Bible (for Christians) and the Torah
(for the Jewish Faith), it is written in Genesis (the first book of the
Law) written by Moses, that God created all things, and after creating
them it is written "And God saw that they were good, and they were good.",
which means that there was no evil in them.  In the book of the prophet
Isaiah, it is written that "The Lion will lie down with the Lamb, and the
Child will put his hand into the Adder's den and not be harmed."

This passage was refered to by Jesus of Nazareth when asked about the end
of time and what heaven would be like.  This tells me that animals will be
in heaven.  It is also written in the Gospel of St John, Chapter 3 verse
16, "That God so Loved the World...." (the word "World" was translated
from the Greek "Kosmos", pronounced coz' moz, which means all of creation.
All of this tells me that all of God's creatures will be in heaven.

For those who do not believe in God and the Spiritual realm, then believe
in Science.  In Physics there is a law which states "That energy cannot
be created nor destroyed by ordinary means, it can only change form."
Life is energy.

Since Life is energy, it cannot be created nor destroyed by ordinary
means, but changes form, then that energy must continue is some other
form (perhaps spiritual?).

But because of my own beliefs in a Loving Creator who was willing to
become as one of us and die for us, then I cannot envision a God who
would let a part of His Creation die and be no more.  Man has the
knowledge to choose between good and evil, animals react by instinct
and are therefore without sin.  This is my opinion and belief.

Finally, regarding ADV, do what you can to aid in research to save ferrets
from this dreaded disease.  You would do the same for your children,
would'nt you?  I have cried over the losses of such beautiful fuzzies
like White Russian and others.  I have spent monies on my fuzzies to make
sure that they are healthy or get the best possible care, in spite of my
own physical difficulties and their costs.

Love your animals, your children, your neighbor and yourself.

Peace to one and all.
Rev.Ron Sims, D.D.