From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:42:49 EDT
Hi all!
This is pretty far off the subject by I just want to rant a bit.  I feel
better when I talk about problems.  I got off of work today @ 3:30 and
walked to my car to find that it had been broken into!  They busted the
lock and stole my CD player along with a bunch of CD's!!  I am pretty
angry to say the least.  Not because of material things, that is what
insurance is for after all.  But things these I worked hard to afford and
here comes some loser who just takes them!!  Jerks!  I should have known
better....it's the worst part of town.  But is still doesn't make it
right.  My blood, sweat and tears went in to these items!  And I'll have
to spend more money to make the deductible to get these things back!!
God forbid they buy these items the honest way like the rest of America!
On the lighter side, life could be worse.  I'll keep my head up be sure
take all valuable things out of the car from now on.  Just goes to show,
people just can't be trusted these days.  Sad but true!

A little less trusting than yesterday,
Lisa