From:
"www.theferretbook.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 16:14:56 +0800
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Vets in Central FL
>
>I'm looking for a vet in Central FL (Orlando) or within a couple of
>hours of there.
>
>[MM]

I've found two vets who are in Orlando, but there are 37 more Florida
vets listed in the Ferret Owner's Guide .

East Orange Animal Hospital
11937 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32826=20
Phone: (407) 275-3856
Emergency Ph: (407) 644-4449

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

East Orlando Animal Hospital
Call for an appointment: (407) 277-3497
Emergency number: (407) 644-4449
Location: We are located at 7313 Lake Underhill Road, just west of the
intersection of Goldenrod Rd.  (SR 551) Take Hwy 408 east from I-4 and
exit at the Goldenrod exit.  Turn right (south) and then turn right again
(west) on Lake Underhill.  We are located next to the shopping center on
the corner, in a two-story blue building.

I have no idea how ferret knowledgeable they are or if their prices are
reasonable but I guess if you ring them, they'll be able to tell you
everything.

Hope this will be of help.

Nona Langley
The Ferret Owner's Guide to the Internet
http://www.TheFerretBook.com