From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:04:30 -0700
For those of you who have lost and are loosin your babies, please know my
heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers.

I need some hammies.  I can't seem to find any that are LARGE.  I mean
real LARGE.  As all four of mine like to pile onto one hammie together,
and when they do that on a lil one all I think of is PAIN!  hah cause the
small ones are only really truly bigenough for one body and it covers the
whole thing.

I have checked couple different pet stores here, and they only manage to
sell the medium/small to small size.

My parents gave me this cage with hammies.  The hammies are HUGE and in
one of the corners is an slit, in which I believe is for 'give' of the
hammie when they all pile into it.

I have tried the sleepbags in which are slit down the middle for them.
Heck they want NOTHING to do with those things.  The one that was given
me, came with so many of these.  He doesn't even sleep in them.  And I
certainly can't hang them up in the cage, as there is no way for the kids
to reach them.  When I do hang them from the top only leaving one end
danglin, they still want nothing to do with them.

I would be HAPPY to pay whomever can make me some LARGE hammies.  I will
post the size that I am seeking.  I am not too picky on color, or for that
matter fleece.  It can be fur lined, what ever is more economic for the
maker.

I just know that I need more for rotation purpose, as well as emergency
backup.  If it's to help a shelter, or to help with someone who has ones
goin in for surgery, I would gladly help you with payin for your time and
hard work.

I would like to say to Val that your sleep sack looks GREAT!!!  I have
that on watch for ebay, let me know if you put more up.  As I would be
interested in tryin one of those and seein if that would work in thier
room, for when they opt to not sleep in their home.  (right now until I
move, they have had to be moved out of their room and put in kitchen :-( )

Anyway, the size I am seekin is:
25 1/2 inches long, 16 inches wide.

Thank you in advance for your input and or assistance.

Yvonne
and her four kids

Hug yer babies, for they LOVE IT

=====
If you are gonna DREAM, dream BIG!  Our thoughts do manifest!