From:
"Schilling, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:56:38 -0400
Hi all, thought Regina's idea for a thread about ferret jobs was cute and
decided to chime in.

If my ferret had a job..............

Bandit would definately be a hairstylist....all she wants to do is hold
everyone down and groom them, she even does it to my husband

Slick would be a psychologist of some type, he just looks at you with
those huge eyes like he is saying, :Go ahead, tell me your worries.

Rusty would be a cat burgular,, I think that one is self explanatory

Snowball would be a soap opera actress, she is my little drama queen

Snicker would be a dentist, she had such a fascination with at least
using her teeth

and last but not least Dusty....he would be a goat hearder or something
along that line since he likes herding the cat

Hope all is well with the fuzzies!
Tracy & the Florida 6