From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:56:01 -0700
Wow...I don't know what to say....let me start from the beginning.

I play basket ball and one thing a basketball player needs is basketball
shoes.  Me being on the varsity team this year, they buy our shoes.  I
was perfectly happy with this idea, considering the shoes cost $149 a
pair....now back to the story

I was dumb enough to leave my shoes on the floor when buckie was out...I
never expected this to happen.  As he was running and thrashing around my
room, he comes across a very shiney tasty looking pair of nike's.....

"Hmm I wonder how this tastes?  I'll just try one little bite."

He just happened to decide to chew on the bottom air pocket of the heel. :-(
oh the agony of it all :-( I hear this WHOOOOOOOSH like someone opening
a soda can.  I turn around and he looks up at me standing by my shoe...I
bet if he could talk this is what he'd say:

"umm...mom....your ballon popped..."

"dont worry....they were free"

"mommy please dont cry im sure you can just put more weight on your right
leg..."

Now I have a perfectly fine right shoe.......and a left shoe that needs a
patch and some air......I wonder if anyone has an air pump I can use
hehe....

I'm gonna start calling him Air Buckie now LOL

By the way....I got back from Bath & Body Works because they has a sale
on their soap $.99 so I picked up ten of them.  Mike decided to let the
fuzzies out earlier, and I go into the kitchen only to find an empty
bag...no soap anywhere!  I hear this *kerplunk* and buckie is dragging
the last piece of soap under my moms bed.....Well I found his new stash
which contained...:

10 bars of soap that I just bought

a squirt gun

3 shoes

30-35 dog biscuits

about 2 handfulls of dog food

moms bottle of hairspray

a few small bottles of lotion

and a $2 bill

what he was going to do with all this stuff...I have no clue.... (nobody
claimed the $2 either!)

hope everyone has a fun day :)

-Valerie Noodles Mojo and Buckie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~