From:
ferret person <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:00:36 -0700
In regards to B&I in Tacoma WA, a few months back I was down there
checking up on a claim that you could purchase unaltered male/female
pairs at this place, for $60 a pair.

When we got there the only thing we saw was a large, dirty pet store
selling Marshall Farms kits for something like $150.00.

We did have an adult whole female and a just recently neutered male at
WFRS and that's where the owner said she got them, but when I went there
myself there was nothing like that to be seen.

So who knows what the deal is.  I should make another stop by there, by
to be honest the place gives me the creeps.