From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:07:01 EDT
Toby Da Trailblazer writes:

>(is she gone???  is she grinning and leaving me alone???  OK, we go for
>walkies in the early morn...nice cool trails, quiet birds singing and I
>am silent, no chortle cause it's like a meditation walk....EXCEPT we gots
>dis yatter, yatter, yatter,..."OOO look over here Toby, oo flowers nice,
>EH?, look at the birds/turtles EH, on and on and on....talk too much??
>I wish she would just dook and chortle when she's happy.  I am working
>on dis....in da meantime..you gots to listen to lots of chatter!

Kouri I knows what cha mean!  My mommy is Da Wolfy, and anyone that has
met Da Wolfy knows... to supply there own ear plugs.  But poor ferrets,
Toby, we can't where 'em!  Sheesh.  You have ta put up with the "eh" all
the time being Canadian and all.  Well, I Da Dippy has ta put up with "ya
know" all the time.  My mommy was borned in NJ.  And dey say "ya know"
before and after every darn sentence.

"Dippy, ya know, I think if we just be inconspicuous when we go into this
store, they won't see us, ya know?  Ya know, I mean... just stay down
there in my shirt and they won't know you're here.  Then, like (Toby,
"like" is another word she says all the time), after we're in ya know,
what are they gonna do?  Ya know?  I mean, like, you're so cute and all,
and I'm spending money here, and yer not touching anything, so why would
they even care.  Ya know?  We can do this, so just look normal."

Toby she walks in a store supposedly alone, but tawlking a mile a minute
to her boobs?  I mean come on!  Oh and about those killer lady bug eggs
from Mars... I look and I look and all I find is other critters.  And ta
tell ya the truth, I'm not passin up some tasty camel cricket for the
quest of some mythical delicacy.  Have ya found em yet?  Did you say they
are only implanted in Pizza?  OH gosh I hopes so.  I love pizza!

Dippy
ps, Sabrina, I still lookin for da bats.... but with no luck
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html