From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:47:48 -0400
JERIMIAH'S UPDATE- Ferret Wise

Hiyas Jeremiah, dis is da Bonnie.  I be your special wittle ferret
admirer.  My momma wanted to come take soem babies to teach dem how to be
nice ferets, but we lived to far away.  We decided dat we would send good
thoughts instead.  Poor Robin.  Tell Robin dat she a SPECIAL ferret and
dat she will meet her parents soon.  Dey just haven't found her yet..  It
won't take long.  Hey, Jeremiah, my momma says dat me and Minxie Luv, and
da Bear are gonna come up for da Ferretstock.  Den we get to meet!  Den I
tell you how to steal cars.  I am good at it.  I got 4 already.  Dey just
remote cars, but I know how to get dem.  I gotta boat, too.  But best of
all, we will get ta meet youi and you will get to meet da momma.  She is
nice.  She lets me do whatever I want as long as it isn't on da table.
Da table not special, but she thinksit is.  Today, my other boyfriends
came over for a visit.  Dey stay with us everyonce in a while.  Bitewall
and Clarence.  Gloin not like dem, but I do!  we went to visit dem once,
when momma had to go to a wedding.  Now, I gonna use Biotye tohelp me
steal Cherrios.  He is a big boy.  I see you soon!

Bonnie da Squidget