From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:04:04 -0700
Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who ordered books from the
shelter...it was a huge success!  Because of you, the shelter can now pay
down vet bills, buy new blankies and other supplies and you relieved a
significant amount of stress for the shelter mom.  Bless your hearts!

This week, I realized that we only have three books left.  Fortunately,
more are will be available and we will be selling a few of them at the
frolics in Oregon in August.  Those of you who couldn't attend the show
or didn't have the funds then, will be able to get signed copies.  It
will be based on a first come basis and there are not going to be very
many.

Again, thank you to all of you who purchased these books.  You have no
idea how much it helped!