From:
Ferracle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:14:56 -0500
The loud roar is heard again, seeming to bounce off the clear night sky,
echoed by the shining stars.  Ferrets far and wide stop what they are
doing, tails bristled, as they know what this sound means.

The Ferracle comes riding up singing Bad to the bone.  He stops the Hawg,
and says, "Gather around my little trophies, there are many things to
discuss".

First I finally met the robed Oracle, wet me tewl you trophies, she is
wonderfuwl.  That staff, with the hairball on it, that gets rid of the
ferret nazi's, well when she waves it at us it is indescribabwle.  You
forget awl your troubwes and eberything is wonderfuwl.

Then I went over to eBay and they have an auction there.  It is reawly,
reawly great.  It is an autographed copy of Ferrets For Dummies.  I
personawy met the lady what wrote the book, I licked her, so I know
she is smart, generous, and woving.  You can see this auction at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2039106425

Then I found a website that has history on it.  It is awl about Ferrets
and Bastille Day.  At the end of de story they tewl us about a raffwle
being held to benefit Friends Of Fuzzies shelter.  For more on dis you
can go to: A Bastille Day Basket
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/news.html

After that I found this page that is raffwling an oil painting, to hewp
four ferrets that need surgery.  After the surgery's are paid for, any
money weft over will be donated to another Shelter.  You can see dis
painting at: http://www.mkaresq.com/kats_page.htm

Wast, but not weast I heard rumors about a very very special afghan that
is being made as we speak.  I didn't get all the information on dis one,
so I will have to tewl you all about it after I find out more.  There is
a big secret about dis one...

Bye bye for now my lil trophies,

Ferracle