Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 07:17:16 -0700
Hi Friends,
Let us introduce ourselves... we are Elaine and Mr. Man!  We live at
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter in Parkton, MD.  Elaine is named after
"Elaine" on Seinfeld because she has nuerological impairments and does
a funny, spastic dance!  Elaine is also blind, deaf, and has adrenal
disease, but is regrowing hair with Lupron therapy.  Her loving cagemate,
Mr. Man, is also blind and has adrenal disease.

You can come meet us on the Adoptions section of the Rocky's webpage,
www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/ .  There are about 36 adoptable ferrets at
Rocky's, many of which are young and some of which are very young.
There are also a handful of elderly adrenal ferrets that are looking
for a very loving, understanding forever home.

This past week was very successful at Rocky's.  A new batch of surrendered
ferrets were all ADV tested, glucose tested, and weight checked by shelter
director, Barb Clay.  Thanks to the help of volunteers, including two
mother/daughter teams, Barb got a hand cleaning the shelter and grooming
the ferrets.  Each and every ferret got a bath on Saturday!

We'd like to start giving you weekly updates about Rocky's because there
is always good news to share!

Dooks,
Elaine & Mr. Man
www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/