Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:52:22 -0500
From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
I'm going back to Boston to see my family for two weeks over the holidays
next month (12/23 - 1/7) and was wondering if anyone would like to sit
for my three cherubs.  The only thing is that Pete can be a bit of a
nipper sometimes.  But he is a cuddly boy that loves to give kisses and
play, too.  Cindy and CJ are complete angels.  They love people and they
also are a bit older than Pete so they sleep quite a bit more.  If anyone
in the Phoenix area thinks they may be able to help me out, it would be
greatly appreciated.  I don't get to see my family very often.  Please
email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Jennifer and the Frolicking Ferreteria in Phoenix: CJ, Cindy, and Pete